I really only love God as much as I love the person I love the least. — Dorothy Day (via twocrowns)
All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle. — St. Francis of Assisi (via observando)
Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
All I wish is to love until I die of love. — St. Thérèse de Lisieux (via aestheticintrovert)